Please Login to View Projects
Overall Project Completion
Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC) realized that citizens spend a lot of time in availing services that may require multiple visits to TMC offices and hence may not bring a high level of satisfaction. The Thane Municipal Corporation embarked on ambitious plans to deliver end-to-end services to its stakeholders in a user-centric way bringing about high levels of accountability and transparency in its service delivery supported by a high degree of efficiency and effectiveness in the department’s internal operations. TMC proposed Enterprise resource planning (ERP) as a process management tool that will allow TMC to use a system of integrated applications to manage processes and computerize many back-office functions.
- Provide Local Government services to citizens through online / Single Window service delivery channel and ensure accessible, convenient, transparent and timely delivery of services.
- Integrate Departments/functions within TMC for better information flow and transparency.
- Provide online access to the current, complete and accurate information related to functions and services provided by Thane Municipal Corporation to citizens.
- Achieving internal efficiency & effectiveness of the Corporation by automating and optimizing their back-office processes.
- To facilitate secure, instantaneous and online payment options for the utility bill payments, taxes and statutory fees associated with services
- To reduce the administrative burden and to be a cost-effective service delivery channel for Thane Municipal Corporation
- To enable the Thane Municipal Corporation to focus on their core functions and responsibilities by freeing them from the routine operations (like collection of taxes & fees, issuing of certificates, etc.) and thereby enhance the overall productivity of the administrative machinery
- Bring the Corporation closer to the citizens in minimum turnaround time and minimal physical interaction with the Corporation.
- Establish best Practices of citizen centric services as compared to other Urban Local Bodies
(a) Web-based Centralized Application
(b) Internal Process Automation
(c) Integration with GIS
(d) Helpdesk Facility (For Employees)
2. Back Office System:
a) Necessary Hardware Procurement for hosting the Solution
b) Maintenance of the Application for a period of 5 years Post Go-Live
c) Manpower to facilitate system implementation
d) Change Management interventions to ensure proper and sustained use of the envisaged system
3. Service Delivery Infrastructure:
a) Helpdesk Facility for Citizens: Standard FAQ and Manuals to TMC which plans to set up a separate Call Centre that shall dedicatedly work towards the grievances of citizens.
|Release of Tender :||Tender Published|
|Issuance of Work Order :||Work Order Issued|
|Date of Issue of Work order :||08/03/2019|
|Implementing Agency :||ABM Knowledgeware Limited|
|Cost of the Project :||INR. 13.99 Cr|
|Duration :||5 years|
|Physical Progress :||61%|
|Financial Progress :||5%|
|Expenditure Till Date:||INR 0.70 Cr|