Please Login to View Projects
Overall Project Completion
Development of new Sub-Urban Railway station between Thane and Mulund.
- Construction of new Sub-Urban railway station between Thane and Mulund near mental hospital Thane.
- This new sub-Urban railway station will be constructed on the land of the regional mental hospital with an area of 14.83 acres.
- This new sub-Urban station will serve the people living in ghodbunder road, Pokhran Road No.1 & No.2 and Wagle estate area.
- The proposed new sub-urban station will reduce the traveller footfall of Thane & Mulund railway station by 31% & 24% respectively.
- The proposed new sub-urban station will have facilities like vehicular parking, construction of deck outside the station, bus terminus facility etc. for the travellers.
Construction of operating area.
The construction new sub-Urban station has been divided into 2 components.
- Railway operating area – All the construction work for the railway operating area will be carried out by central railways and this work is funded by Thane Smart City limited.
- Development of Circulating area – All the development work for the circulating area will be carried out by Thane Smart City limited.
Benefits for the citizens.
- This new sub-Urban station will reduce the traffic in the eastern and western area of an existing thane railway station and also reduce the traffic within the city.
- This new sub-Urban station will reduce the commuters load at existing Thane railway station.
- It will also help in reducing the pollution level within the station surrounding.
- This new sub-Urban station will save the commuting time of passengers.
|Release of Tender :||Tender Published|
|Issuance of Work Order :||Work Order Issued|
|Date of Issue of Work order :||07/03/2019|
|Implementing Agency :||M/s SMC Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd|
|Status :||Work in progress|
|Cost of the Project :||INR. 142.75 Cr|
|Duration :||24 months|
|Physical Progress :||15%|
|Financial Progress :||14%|
|Expenditure Till Date:||INR 20.01 Cr|